Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I had one of those flashes, I'd been there before, been there before

Don't really know what I'm going to do with this blog for now except maybe do a little venting. At least that's what I'm going to do with it today.
Yup....I been there before. Been in those relationships where it is so easy to fall hard for someone too fast, then it's too late to get out safely! I mean, it's especially hard when it's all brand new. You don't have a clue what's really going on in someones head & unless they just come out with it, you're left to guessing. So the imagination will run wild. Then, God forbid you ask. You'd be "jumping to conclusions" or "reading into things". Go with the flow, sure. Actually, it's not that hard to do but you need to HAVE a flow.
Granted, you can't experience the highs without the lows, blah, blah, blah. I understand all that. What I hate is this touchy-feely stuff when it comes to understanding one another. I guess it'a all part of the territory when I comes to getting to know someone. So, just give 'em their space and let 'er roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home