Monday, September 05, 2005

Folks believe whatever they need to make them feel secure - Do Deny

Most recently I heard the expression "Nothing lasts forever". I respond too quickly because "I have learned this". The love my Mother and Father share, that lasts forever. My love for my family and theirs for me, that lasts forever. When we lose at love it is easier to believe it cannot last than to believe it can be eternal. If it cannot last, we have not failed. So now to those who subscribe to this belief I say, Don't worry. This feeling will not last forever.
"Nothing does."

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Moments fly past one after the other...memories endure as long as we feed them.

10:18 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Well done and well felt,but I do believe we're on earth just to learn how to love, start with one and if you succeed you'd be allowed
to love all.
WE can and we will.

12:51 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Thats so very true. today i paused for a moment & thought it's possible that tarzan may 1 day stop loving me. i've never stopped to really think about that. i guess, because its something i don't want to be & yes, i'll deny it's possibility until it smacks me in the face...if ever.

good post

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess this depends upon how people define "nothing" and "forever", and then it can get very deep and philosophical.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Canadian Mark said...

Say, that's pretty deep. I read your blog often, and not just through BOTB, though I seldom comment. Sorry, it's the lurker in me. Any-hoo good post. I've had to re-read it several times now.

11:48 PM  
Blogger -E said...

interesting thoughts.

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! Straight to the point and well-written.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Onotheo said...

That's good.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cliches of over used phrases and sayings always sound definitive when said with sortsightedness.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home