Monday, August 15, 2005

Fill my heart with circulating rhythm, days go by and I go with them - Circulate the Rhythm

It wouldn't be right to let this time go by without posting a little about the 10 year anniversary of Jerry Garcia's death. He has filled my heart with so much that is good, true and pure. This weekends tribute to him and The Dead reminded me of how very important it is to hold those closely and protect them, conciously on a day to day basis. What an incredible gift he gave to all of us willing to receive it. Nothing's gonna' bring him back and nothing can take him away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was definitely a great weekend. :-) <3

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Helen! I could use a little protection, so if you're ever back in NJ, come protect me!!! Beautiful blog!! What we used to call "deep." lol or "heavy, man, heavy."

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home