Saturday, October 08, 2005

Don't hold on to yesterday, don't hold on to pain - Give it up

The last time I saw Poco was over 20 years ago. We left him on the interstate with a 6-pack and 20 bucks. Off on his journey, hitch-hiking to his destination somewhere on the coast. He made it after a bit more wandering. Our link, bond, thread - his brother, my husband. He died in '82. Poco & I never lost each other. We each needed to heal in our own way, our own time. That time has passed. It's so good to have him back.

6 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

You are a major nut case.

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back AGAIN Morris. It's good to have YOU back too!
Peace...........

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's a neat post!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the way you write and think. Inspiring!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Onotheo said...

Hey, thanks for reminding me about my blog. I actually posted today. I commented here because I love that artwork, very nice.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Onotheo said...

I must admit I'm a little confused by this entry. I should have read first. It's still nice though, you sound like a free spirit to me.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home