Thursday, March 02, 2006

Too much of everything is just enough - I need a miracle


We all know it's said that this is untrue. Too much of anything is not good. As an addict I concede. Just enough? No. Too much. But there I go, forging ahead, not acknowledging that fact until I am up to my neck in "too much". Replace a bad habit with a good habit. Still to me, abundance is just enough as I continue to wander from one addiction to another and find myself asking once again..................




............why?

6 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

Okay, what is the addiction du jour, pray tell?

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe in miracles, Helen... I have put in a request with the powers that be to answer your prayer and grant your miracle ASAP!

"Live strong"

Love stronger...

Robin

3:47 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Oh my gosh, it's as though you took those words right out of my soul. I am that way with everything except for health foods & exercise! I used to imagine swimming in chocolate...enough sweets, eh?
I'm right there with ya hon

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

miracles happen when you're looking the other way, dear Helen

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Everytime I visit your blog you wow me. You are my new favorite philosopher.

I think that I'm currently addicted to love and all the little subordinate feelings that come with it like longing and heartache. All it took was one month of overindulgence and I was hooked. It's just unfortunate there's no rehab clinic that can help, no magical substitute that can wane me from its power.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Why?..... To fill an aching void that can't ever be filled so it's never enough?

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home