Monday, February 06, 2006

Nothing to tell now; let the words be yours, I'm done with mine - Cassidy

Just a mouthful of words. Just words. I hear the sounds, don't catch the meaning. Jumbled through your lack of values or maybe just jibberish. More words. What's important to me, maybe not to you. I can say mine once, twice or even three times. Talk, talk, talk. I can hear your's even more. Listen, listen, listen. Until they are seen there is no meaning. None. Say what you mean.
Those are my words and I am done with them.

8 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Nice blog (insert cliche smiley)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Manzkee said...

You always have an inetresting post. unlike others, boring! Have a nice day.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Clockworkchris said...

That was a great post-and then I looked at the picture -WOW! You have the coolest things on your blog-maybe when I start blogging again I can be like you- :)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Strong firm words.
(Hope they're not from frustration but even so, well-said.)
I've missed your blog.(I've been off the net a lot.) I'm enjoying catching up here because your blog is like a breath of fresh air to me mixed with the scent of special "Helen" rain.

11:56 PM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Words are but a crutch for breath to rest upon...
First time to your blog and I am blown away. Truly magnificent. I have blogmarked you and will return again and again. Thank you for the discovery.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Helen :)

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beauty of the words which flow from your tips to my eyes...divine.
Thank you for sharing.
As always, you're brilliant.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always write so beautifully. And I have to say (morbid creature that I am) I absolutely love that artwork. It captures a lot.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home