Wednesday, May 31, 2006

All the endless ruins of the past must stay behind, yeah - Cream Puff War

I can't always Let Go, Let God. Many a time I've needed help. Help unpacking my baggage so I can then go through it, sort out was is useful, what is destructive. I know therapy isn't for everyone. But there are alternatives for those who think it's a sign of weakness. Reading, prayer, creativity, meditation. Talking, planning. Just doing. That's the key. Doing. Time will not heal all wounds unless you use this time in a healing way. Hold on to you bitterness, envy, jealousy, guilt. You're doomed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean when you say its hard letting go, I was having the same a lil while back. Hope u can get through with it ...
love
g
http://g-thisisme.blogspirit.com

6:03 AM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

It is nigh impossible to see where you are going if you watch where you've been.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

"Time will not heal all wounds unless you use this time in a healing way." Your words ring strong and true. I've had to remind myself of this recently in the face of "tough stuff."

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kojo Baffoe said...

The flames engulf us, at times, we feel like we on the edge of madness, but with intention, purpose and the desire to move forward, we shall crawl out from the abyss and shine. Beautiful one, Helen

4:22 AM  
Blogger Daily Piglet said...

Excellent post Helen! You are very wise, an old soul perhaps :)?

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home