Thursday, April 20, 2006

Down Memory Lane, today is still tomorrow - A Little Piece For You



I have found the most amazing web site or it has found me. It is not my practice to promote other sites. All the images I post are linked (just click the image) and some of the artists have been kind enough to write me.
The site linked to this image made me feel so many wonderful emotions. It is about a journey. The journey of the 60's and the journey we are on now. If you find yourself in the need of a little serenity, please visit. Amazing site.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just my kind of place. thanks for the link!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, thank you!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Memory lane for sure. I actually lived in San Francisco then Santa Cruz where my first child was born after hitchhiking across the country from Connecticut and living as a street musician. Lots of stories to tell.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

So cool, Helen!
I'm delighted for you.
Your new blogsite layout rocks!
I was copying music onto my computer from CD's. A friend has kindly burned copies of many CDs for me, because I hardly own any, despit my LOVE of music. (Vinyls just don't copy to the computer- hahah) I had asked the friend to burn me a copy of Grateful Dead, so as soon as I saw "Box of Rain", I smiled, rather G R I N N E D (broadly :D), thinking of you!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Great inspirational post.
deep very deep,you're intuned with the universe.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home