Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Was it hope of freedom or panic born of fear - The Banyan Tree

If you have a "magic" marker, an old sheet, pillowcase and 5 minutes, please use it. We all can feel so powerless. It seems like our efforts go without notice. We are all one soul, a world conscious. A collective mind, heart. The world conflicts and struggles just as we do individually. In the end, we all want the same thing. Each small move we make toward it goes into the collective bucket. Exercise your rights so you can keep them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daily Piglet said...

Awesome post and thanks for the site links.

2:05 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

That sounds like something my girlfriend would do, Helen. I'll let her know about it.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Yes I did Barb! How ya' feeling girl?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Matthew S. Urdan said...

Kona Coffee: Yeah, I've tried Sumatran and Jamaican Blue--I think both are more bitter than Kona. Different beans for different folks, right? To me, Kona is far and away the smoothest and the richest.

Thanks for stopping by MTMD. I appreciate it.

So, where are you in Vermont anyway? I've been to Burlington, Green Mountain College in Poultney, and Rutland.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site, chanced by it randomly from ally's site
lots of love
g

3:21 AM  
Blogger Earnest said...

i like your site it's vey meaningfull, the writing has a message to it so keep writing . it very good.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home