Sunday, May 21, 2006

A man and a woman come together as strangers - Blow Away

I post most Sunday nights. Maybe I'm winding down. Maybe gearing up. Or it's just possible that while I drive home each Sunday I am learning a bit more about living in the moment. I drive and don't think about work, cleaning, bills. I enjoy this ride and seem to find gratitude, serenity, focus, acceptance. I leave someone I love, come home to an empty apartment. I don't feel alone. I still feel connected. Connected because I let go. Que Sera Sera.

8 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

What is the secret

of this tie that binds?

;o)>

8:31 AM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

I like your attitude.
:)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you've got to let go in order to get on, sweetie

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad i found your blog again...you write so beautifully!

7:51 PM  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Well, you sound happier...much happier.

May the best of you past be the worst of your future.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I always thought of that as the ideal (being in love yet living alone)...glad to see there's at least one beautiful example of it.

10:21 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

How about planning a journey for next vacations.
Remember, if you make up your mind to cross the border to visit canadian's Quebec state; I want a full report.

9:22 AM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

To be in the future or in the past is dissrespectful of the moment you are in.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home