Tuesday, April 11, 2006

We have been together since the firstborn seed of light - And I Know You, Terrapin Station Suite - Pt. 2

It was recently suggested that while I may claim to be over my "ex" that I do, in fact, think of him. Making the claim, a passing blogger. So now I think and yes, I think of him. You see, we are still legally wed although apart.
But that's neither here nor there.
Truth be told, from the moment I met him I felt as if I had know him all my life. I suspect I'll always feel that way.
Some people cross our paths and affect us so profoundly there is no way of shaking them. Move on, yes. Let go, yes. Forget, impossible.

7 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

It's hard for the brain to tell the heart what to do.
At least the heart doesn't always seem to listen.

1:31 AM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

To err is human, to forget devine. ;-)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Valkyrie said...

I agree with you that some people that we meet give us so much and help us discover good things about ourselves that we might have never known.

Then they are gone, but our lives are made richer. I think the best way to thank them is to pass on what we've learned and give others a hand up.

And never forget them.

10:40 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Awww....that's a true soul mate. Even if you are apart.

5:15 PM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Holding memory at hand. Indelible stains on the fabric of me. I have many of those stains. Don't quite ever seeing them pick up and move out so I try to make peace and co-habitate with them. I think I'm in a ceasefire at the moment. :-)

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made what you thought was a life long commitment to him. How could you not think of him occasionally. He's part of your life.

Thanks for stopping by my site. :) I enjoy your site and you just got my vote on BOTB. :)

3:55 AM  
Blogger Michael K. Willis said...

The heart is an expansive instrument of emotion. I truly believe that everyone we love (in whatever way we love them) has a piece of our hearts that is always inviolate...always theirs no matter where paths lead us here in the "real world".

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home