Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A drummer drumming at the break of day - Over The Hills

I see us all at The Gathering. This tribe of like mind, body and spirit. We are there and we are one if only for a few days. Nothing else really matters but this celebration of life in the present. What a wonderful gift it is. As we leave, returning to our jobs, families, daily routines, we bring this spirit back with us. We begin to see others all around us from our tribe. And we know in our hearts that the universe is more good than evil. The celebration continues.


A Tribal Invocation


I'm waiting for my tribe,
the ones who share these visions,
waiting for my tribe to gather 'round.

When will we remember who we are?

Are you waiting too?
Waiting for a tribe,
so you know you're not alone?
I'm waiting for my tribe.

When will we show our true colors?

We're watching for our tribe,
our kindred spirits,
our clan, our family,
the whole of humanity,
watching as they come,
welcoming each other...

When will we let our spirit soar?

Then we would be one.
We are all one tribe.
We are already one.

Our time is now.

This was posted today on a community board. The poster regretfully stated that the author was unknown but he did post this link. Thanks Marmot......

6 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

Core four....core four....core four!

12:19 AM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

I would like to be at that Gathering. Wonderful post. Peace Helen.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Helen!
Feeling better already...Hope all is well :)

(Ben's) Christal

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Woodstock, et al, music celebrations where like minds and hearts... tribal members gather to share the sweet wine of life, laughter love and, of course, the healing uplifting music.

May your tribe find you!

Love and light for knowing you are never alone...

Robin

5:02 PM  
Blogger Daily Piglet said...

Woo hoo! Those words are really soothing, I want to go :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Thanks for stopping by my Blog! My husband is a dead head.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home