Thursday, July 13, 2006

Well shake it up now, Sugaree -

It rained and rained yesterday. From start to finish, Phil Lesh and Friends. Rain. Lots of rain here in Vermont! But we shook it up alright. As wet as we were it didn't seem to dampen our spirits. Sugaree was a highlight for me. As was Help>Slipknot>Franklin's. It was great to hear a few Jerry Band covers - They Love Each Other & Ruben and Cerise. I'm not a Trey basher by any means. Maybe I'm just a much bigger Warren fan. When Phil toured with Warren and Jimmy.............man oh man!
Phil, maybe I'll see you at Vibes! And the rest of you, I'll meet you at the Jubilee!
Peace...........................

6 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

I wish you could have been at the Warfield with me, Helen!

Is the Jubilee a euphemism for GOTV??? ;o)>

If that Jubilee don't come, baby I'll meet you on the run!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog and great taste in music! Just wanted to say that!

7:00 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Sounds like fun!

2:51 PM  
Blogger M.R. said...

Sugaree is one of my all time favorite Dead tunes. But then, I always gravited more towards the outlaw songs and western medleys. Glad you had a ball.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you enjoyed your bad little selves in spite of the weather :-D

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you had so much *fun*

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home