Friday, April 29, 2005

I could show you a high time living the good life. Don't be that way - High Time

I work in a very competitive environment. More than half of us are seasonal employees and there is some chance that a few of us may stay on full time. The atmosphere can be tense, backstabbing and extremely frustrating. It's amazing what people will do to get that "edge". This would be fine if it were ethical but in most cases it is not. To these folks I say this. "I see you, I hear you and I even sometimes clean up your mess and cover for you. But as I watch you break the spirit of many around you, know this.......you will not break mine. Peace."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog... I will come back here and read....

you're right... no one NEEDS to be rich. At all. But it would help me with my fixer-upper house I have that just isn't seeming to get done. Half of the house is just being used for storage and having a bit more money would facilitate getting it the way I want.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

That attitude will get you much farther than the back-stabbers could ever hope to get.

2:50 PM  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is a great quote. Keep remaining steadfast. I'm sure you will succeed while others around you drop by the wayside.

5:44 PM  
Blogger sofia said...

I like that attitude!

I think you're such a strong person! ;)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home