Monday, April 11, 2005

That path is for your steps alone - Ripple


When someone you love is in pain, you want desperately to help ease it. It hurts like hell knowing that they need to find their own way, that there is little you can do. I hate feeling helpless. The process of grieving is a difficult one and there is no right or wrong way, only your own. Keep searching for your path. When you reach it, you will know and be on the journey to freedom. You'll walk it slowly, finding your way to peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I get the feeling that you might be talking about me here? Don't worry, I'll be fine.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Spyder said...

Whew!For a minute there I thought she was talking about me! I'm doing fine, now that the anti-depressants have kicked in!!! lol

6:33 PM  
Blogger suzawanda said...

Many of us try in vain to soothe the pain of others but often lose ourselves and our joy in the process..I am guilty...in the end I guess we begin alone and we end alone so it is up to each of us to find our joy, noone else can give it to us or protect us from pain...but we can love even if it doesn't come back to us and hope that that love is remembered and cherished sometime down the long and winding road.....

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home