Monday, August 01, 2005

The rearview mirror showed nothing that would ever call me back - End of the Road

Some decisions we make are bound to be more difficult than others. This last major change in my life, a move out of state, took a lot of planning, saving and contemplation. I have not yet looked back or second guessed my choice. I have reflected and learned. Regrets, no. I am not trying to re-write the book but simply living the life I am meant to live. I wait each day for the new page to unfold.

5 Comments:

Blogger GPV said...

That's life.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Cool!

I've been living in the same state since I was 11. (I'm going to be 35 this month.) I didn't even leave for college.

Every time I think of leaving, I look around and realize everything I need is here. But then I think, well duh, I'd take my family with me, and then it would be THERE, where ever THERE is. Then I figure it must be some weird form of inertia and unwillingness to pack that keeps me here.

Sorry, rambling. Carry on...

2:22 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog! It is just so YOU! I'm putting it on my blogroll so hopefully it will be shared with more people. I look forward to reading it daily.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jackie Bolen said...

Cool blog...I like your style of writing.

11:40 PM  
Blogger M.R. said...

You should never regret taking a step forward.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home