Sunday, July 24, 2005

My head don't fit my hat sometimes, it gets so full of clouds - Yellow Moon

I guess sometimes my head lives in a world that doesn't exist, try as I might. I think compassion, empathy, concern, etc., can fix anything and everything. I know realistically that it can't but I forge ahead, stubborn as a mule. There is so much beyond our control and so many who just don't want to heal or even be helped. In general, I won't stop trying. But specifically, I will make every effort to be more aware when my efforts will yield a less than positive result. Some clouds are just dark.

4 Comments:

Blogger M.R. said...

One can only help those who want to be helped, the rest are on their own.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

We have to try, even when it seems nothing we do makes a difference. It's what keeps our own clouds from becoming dark.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

being faithful would definitely bear fruit. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Keep plowing ahead,If you won't see
the benefits next generation will.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home