Sunday, July 24, 2005

My head don't fit my hat sometimes, it gets so full of clouds - Yellow Moon

I guess sometimes my head lives in a world that doesn't exist, try as I might. I think compassion, empathy, concern, etc., can fix anything and everything. I know realistically that it can't but I forge ahead, stubborn as a mule. There is so much beyond our control and so many who just don't want to heal or even be helped. In general, I won't stop trying. But specifically, I will make every effort to be more aware when my efforts will yield a less than positive result. Some clouds are just dark.

6 Comments:

Blogger M.R. said...

One can only help those who want to be helped, the rest are on their own.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

We have to try, even when it seems nothing we do makes a difference. It's what keeps our own clouds from becoming dark.

9:49 PM  
Blogger suzawanda said...

I've looked at clouds from BOTH sides now.....it's commendable to try to help others but it's not your job. Other people's pain was caused by other's, not you. They have to learn to deal with it and let it go in their own time. With the help of friends. Laughing and crying is the same release. Be tranquil knowing that you did help. Your radiance shone thru the clouds...same as it ever was...truly you are a Virgo beyond belief like myself....i bow to your wiseness and common sense and dedication and, and...you are so much like me it's amazing(believe it or not ripley)...lol.......PEACE

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I get upset at times and hubby asks whats wrong and I tell him I want everything perfect. I want everyone to get along all the time, I want never to have money troubles, and I just want everyone happy.. everyone.

Its so unrealistic but I still want it with my head in the clouds.

8:57 AM  
Blogger -ms jumbled mind- said...

being faithful would definitely bear fruit. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Keep plowing ahead,If you won't see
the benefits next generation will.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home