Thursday, March 31, 2005

How faint the rays of former days in avenues of time

I was always too busy to start a family. Too busy partying, too busy getting my act together after all the partying, too busy climbing the ladder. Now it's too later for me to start. I've never really questioned why I have not mothered my own children. I simply have faith that it is the best thing for me. This decision was not mine to make. But I am not alone. Nor do I fear living in solitude. Boredom = State of Mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger birdwoman said...

I have a friend who's in his late forties, and he has the best attitude I've ever seen. He doesn't regret ANYTHING. He learns from his experiences, he owns up to all his decisions and actions, but he has no regret. (he, super smart, super nice, super talented, also had no children of his own, which is why this post reminded me of him.)

(*)>

8:03 AM  
Blogger ZZ Staff said...

You are never in solitude. You always have yourself... Nice site! The writers of ZardozZ News & Satire search for interesting feed content and we came across your site today. We would like to invite you to add your site's url to the ZZ OpenRing as your material appears interesting and aligned with our readership. If you are interested you can find further information at the ZZ OpenWeb. This is not meant as spam but as an invitation. Hope you'll join us...

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home