Sunday, October 23, 2005

Not to make it perfect, but more nearly right than wrong - Leaving Terrapin

I let myself stress out over this. Not knowing why, I continued to work on it. Had to get it perfect. Then all would be fine. I realized I was worried I might miss someone. If I did, I'm sorry.
I want to thank those below who have linked me. There are many kind commenters and regular visitors not listed here. Those are for another day I suppose.

New England Photos ,Taorist, What a Long Strange Trip it's Been, My Karma Just Ran Over Your Dogma,Tor's Rants, Journeys,Stuff Mark Wrote, Krissy.nu, Orange Haired Boy, ,Life Without Icka, if you get confused...listen to the music play..., All Jumbled Up,Uncle John's, BornAgainDeadHead, Gran's on Bran, Jane Loves Tarzan, A Woman of Many Parts,Jen's Horde, The Synchronicity of Indeterminacy, Grain of Salt, Snap, Crackle and Blog, Waterlillies,The World on a Plate,Bar Blog,Astrodiva's Notebook, Brainjob,Whymrhymer 101,Good Vibrations,Stumbling Through Life with Grace, The Nameless Blogger,My Car Dun Gone and Died, Halluncinogenius, Zazzafooky.com, The Cameraphone Diaries,The Speckled Band, Weird Cake,The State of Indiana, Freeway Jam, The Guabancex Blog,Knockin' On The Golden Door,Sanity's Bluff,Bloggin' Bizatch,Wonderland or Not,Ooogyland,Bonez,Cog Blog, Wise Words

18 Comments:

Blogger dorna! said...

You are most welcome. :D

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a great looking blog. Keep up the good work!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Hey, I'm still goiing to check in on your blog even though I didn't make the grade.

LOL

Peace

9:48 PM  
Blogger Pikkel Weezel said...

Very nice header, looks great. I envy you for where you live.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I am honoured that I was considered to be in the same category of writing than yourself :-) (one vote in it on BotB is a draw as far as I am concerned! :-D )

10:31 AM  
Blogger jane said...

You're more than welcome. But it's my pleasure to link your blog. You're an inspiration.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

you do good PR work!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Aw, thank you! That made me happy to see my blog there :-)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Ms. Helen. I love your blogs!

Come visit mine anytime!

3:19 AM  
Blogger M.R. said...

The pleasure is all mine Helen. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

I like to check in and see the latest pics you post with your entries. Oh, and I like to read the entries too :)

6:19 PM  
Blogger aMyth! said...

reached here thru the comment u posted on mine. and am intrigued by ur short posts that still says a lot :)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for including me on your list...

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far away as we are..I'm still thinking of Vermont. When will you do another Guest Blogger entry?!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thank you for including me especially first. I have been getting hits from your site. One big New England family...via NJ.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

See you at the jubilee, Sugaree!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Hallucinogenious said...

And a big hug and a thank you to you,Sweetie!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

> "Not to make it perfect, but more nearly right than wrong" <

For some reason I really like that phrase... thanks. Amazing where "next blog" can take you :-)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home