Sunday, April 02, 2006

Thanks for the favor of you in full bloom - Key to your Room

As two people get to know each other it's wonderful to see the relationship bloom. I wonder when I see it, feel it, sense it, if the other person also sees, feels, senses the growth. Sometimes it is just our imagination I guess. We believe what we want to believe. We envision the manifestation of it's direction as ending in the place we want it to go. Without words it can seem invalid. But two people don't need to talk about where they are going. The mystery, the unknown, the thrill.
It's all a secret.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog. I've been a deadhead since 1973, saw them on the east and west coasts including some free shows in Golden Gate Park, and raised my two older kids going to their shows. Once a deadhead, always a deadhead.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeting someone is not a coincidence. It's something to celebrate.

4:35 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Off topic: I now have a freezer with the same name as your blog, Helen. Seems the fellow doing our inventory control is a Deadhead and he just gave names to all our freezers using song title and lyrics. The -80 in my lab got "Box of Rain". LOL I'll post a picture tomorrow of the cute sign he printed out for it. As soon as I saw the sign on the freezer I thought of you!

As for your topic, I guess you're right. There is a strong sense of newness and discovery in those early days and weeks of a relationship. I'm not sure that "adventure" aspect is better than the comfort that is found later on, Helen. It's a tough call.

6:00 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

it's definetly the best part of the relationship

5:46 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Gosh, that's so true. And I don't think we can ever really know if what the person feels is the same as we do because while they may use the same words we do, they may very well have different depths to them. I guess that's what makes love such an amazing thing, when you finally do find it. That's got to be where the huge leap of faith & trust comes in. Trusting their words match your heart's feelings. (or something like that)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home