Sunday, June 03, 2007

We finish our lives and surrender to death- The Handyman Rhyme

I write with sadness. My dear Brother-In-Law Poco has died. He knew he was nearing the end; never mentioned it. He had wanted to go the brewery his final day to toast his brother, my husband who died the same day, 25 years earlier. He didn't have the strength. I was thrilled to have reconnected with him almost two years ago and so grateful. Sharing what had been too painful for either of us to express.
Sharing what needed to be. The two are together now as they belong. I love you Poco................

6 Comments:

Blogger Hallucinogenious said...

I'm so sorry to hear. I remember when you reconnected with him. Another unbound voyager on his way...

7:03 PM  
Blogger Bugz said...

I'm sorry Helen

1:11 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Hugs, Helen. Sorry to hear it.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Helen, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you 2 reconnected though. That makes all the difference in the world. Hugs, friend

1:22 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Irony...

So sorry Helen. I hope the passing of time and the memories of his life have helped heal the hurt.

Good to see you at Avi's blog, although for a completely awful reason.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so glad you were able to reconnect, but I'm sorry to hear your news. I'm sending hugs your way.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home