Thursday, February 08, 2007

There's a shaking in the earth like the world might end - The Wind Blows High

I'm not here to cry about my day, week or life. I'm not going to complain about my aches and pains, ups and downs. You have your own. Do we care about each others? Should we? Individually, so little we can do or so it seems. As a group, quite staggering. Evidence every day in all forms. It's mind-boggling what we could do. It's mind-boggling what we have done.
Peace...............................

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like this medium proves how much human compassion transcends space...physically being there. I've felt more love & acceptance thru people on the internet than anywhere else. It's an amazing way to touch each other...without touching.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I miss Vermont, North Hero that is.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess it all boils down to choice. we have a personal choice to care..or not.. but as a Christian, God says to love others.. so we do :)

12:20 AM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

All I know is someone made me smile today, because they thought of me when I least expected them to. And I've been smiling all day. :-)

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love most people but then I do not know most people so it is easy to love them ! :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Invisible Blogger said...

I love your blog. I've been a fan for a while. You were one of the first sites I blogrolled. Just thought you should know :-)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home