Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Let's see with our heart these things our eyes have seen and know the truth will still lie somewhere in between

I don't really understand why but I sometimes get into this head space where I just look at things very differently. We all do, I suppose. Different perspectives, moods, etc.
I'm sure I am seeing with my heart but don't seem to have much control over when and why it happens. Could be for more than one reason. It's amazing how one thing, one person, one incident can change your life forever. I like it when I see like this and wish it would last forever. I know daily living will get in the way eventually so I'll just enjoy it whenever can. This is good, even in the rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I've often marveled at how even the most insignificant events can have a long-term effect on ones course in life. Sometimes it only becomes apparent years later.
-
I like those photos you incorporate into each post. I like the posts, too. Thanks to Blog Explosion.

7:27 AM  
Blogger birdwoman said...

but the pendulum days - the days where the world is a bad place, where your heart feels heavy, where you just want to cry for no reason and that one thing crushes you - those are the days when you're glad that daily living will eventually get in the way

(just had one last friday)

(*)>

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home