Friday, June 24, 2005

All of my life Starts to make sense now. I think I see what it means - Maybe She's a Bluebird

There are those days. Life seems without reason, purpose. I overthink it sometimes. I've spent years overthinking it. One moment, one glance, one exchange and it all seems to come together again. You never know when it's going to happen. Where or how, we have no control and dare not ask why. Today, I understand more than I did yesterday and that's good enough for now.
These epiphanies are incredible.
I am thankful for another gift.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pikkel Weezel said...

I voted for ya darlin. I've been blacklisted, I lose 9-0 each time I enter.

9:22 AM  
Blogger ABC said...

good job~

12:33 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

You got the right length in your posts,people can read it easy and they don't have time to loose interest.Success,helen,success.
Peace.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was interesting, and I liked the picture.

4:44 PM  
Blogger dorna! said...

Er, what? Did yer win a battle or sommat? Well good on you then. :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

Hi Pikkel Weezel. I lost 9-0 too against a Christian blog. Must be on my way to hell.

Helen: That's cool how you linked to me. Thank you very much.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home