Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Don't try too hard. It will come to you, yes it will - It's Only Music

We all need love in our lives. I have a friend who is chasing it. She has so much she wants to give. Running, chasing, screaming "Stop! Look! Take this!". In her struggle to grasp it, she stumbles and falls. Like anything that is chased, it will run. It will run like it's very life depends on it. I don't know about anyone else but any love I've ever "caught" has not been worth keeping. Let it catch me. That's the real thing. Maybe I blog too much about love. But love could be the reason why we're here. I wouldn't want to be here without it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 John 4:19 - We love Him because He first loved us.

:) Hugs Helen

12:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very well said...sometimes it's hard to remember...but very true...thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment...

11:19 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

ô_ô Helen, now stop the rainy

day "No one loves me" and into sunshine's "Wow pretty soon now"
It's bound to happen,I tell you.
Everyone's got a someone popping out of nowhere;It's just made that way by the BIG MANITOO.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Ah, GPV,
You are normally right on the money but not this time. I have plenty of love in my life every day, all of which I am very grateful for. Also got a bit of what's going on with your blog, too!
Peace...............

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

attraction not promotion usually gets the right results. Its a thought and the thought is a thing.
great post I'm very inspired thanks!

2:09 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Well,I'm glad to be wrong.

3:11 PM  
Blogger afb said...

You can never blog to much about love. it's hate that seems to drive so many now. Thanks for the reminder.

best wishes marie

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home