Thursday, June 09, 2005

I don't care how deep or wide, if you've got another side - Black Muddy River

Sort of like "the light at the end of the tunnel" this crossing of a black muddy river. Sometimes we cross alone but there's usually help from the other side. Maybe a friend cheering you on or a stranger tossing a rope. We rarely do it alone although we try to convince ourselves we have. I'm crossing a river now but muddy, no. It is clear and refreshing. I don't care how long it takes to get to the other side.

4 Comments:

Blogger GPV said...

If the water's clear you're in the
right stream.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I've been voting for you today on BE's Battle of the Bands...my gf is voting for you, too! Let's not go up against each other...I like having you as a friend...not a competitor!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Even muddy water can sometimes clean.

9:04 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

i love your profile pic

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home