Sunday, January 01, 2006

Maybe you'll find direction, Around some corner where it's been waiting to meet you - Box of Rain

While I was fortunate enough to spend time with someone I care about this NYE and day, I consider this time, the time after, alone but not alone, a great gift. A lot has happened in 2 short days. My sister & I began mending our differences, my flame became my friend, true friend. So much richer today for the growth in these relationships. And grateful for this time now, perfectly content.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

That sounds like a great way to start a new year. Mine is off to a really rough start, but at least it can only get better.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen! I just wanted to stop by and thank you - first for being a reader of my blog, and second for being so kind as to place an order from my site! I was so excited when I got the order, and I will ship it out as soon as I receive payment! I really do hope you like it!

I hope you have a wonderful New Year in 2006 also. It sounds like you have a great start to it!

4:27 AM  
Blogger M.R. said...

May all the new adventures and lessons this new year brings you be good ones.
Thank you for your goodness and your light. Peace.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Mending and strengthening relationships is always a good thing. I'm glad your New Years Eve and Day were so satisfying.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Wontar said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my pic. (And for the heads up about the broken link!) I'm glad that your new year is off to such a positive start, and I hope it just keeps getting better!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Right on!

12:24 PM  
Blogger mrshellonheels said...

Happy New Year!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home