Tuesday, May 17, 2005

When the morning does revive you it revives a little less of your hatred & your sorrow, your worst & of your best –


Every now and again we are caught off guard. Surprised by our own reactions. I generally like to sleep on my surprise but such was not the case last night. Perhaps showing my own vulnerability is yet another attempt at being completely understood - the impossible dream. The post helped me to understand myself just a bit more. Don't worry, I am strong. Don't stop your love, it allows me grow. Don't be afraid, that fear will paralyze me. More than this I will not ask.

5 Comments:

Blogger Loquacious Curmudgeon said...

Hey. Being able to show your vulnerability takes a great deal of strength. I admire that.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

I agree w/ the 1st commentor who remarked that it takes strength to show your vulnerability! :)

I think fear paralyzes all...
(Thx for the e-mails. Still prepping for that 2 day show. Will respond when I can!)

9:09 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Showing one's weakness might be like taking your box of rain out in sunshine.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

"gpv's" comment was vn!
Blogger let me reciprocate the linkage! :)

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment and congratulations for a nice blog, I'll come by again,
bloggingburt

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home