Friday, May 27, 2005

Truth is I misconstrued the way some people play, the way they play.......13 Roses

Someone took something of mine from my workspace yesterday. It wasn't anything lavish but it was mine. When I saw it in her hand the look on her face contained shock but no shame. My first reaction was to confront her but she would probably deny it. I thought about it quite a bit last night and how I might handle the situation today. I'm glad I didn't over react because I've decided to simply let her enjoy it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gel said...

I think it's beyond sad that she showed no shame. I would have felt violated if I were you.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Burninghair said...

My theory is if someone feels the need or greed to steal... they can have it... but then I'm also a very firm believer in what goes around comes around- in all aspects.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around? There's a jewelry store by a lake in New Hampshire that sells beads, crystals etc. The owner leaves large amethyst and other crystals outside and has always said that if someone steals any of it, then he believes that karma will handle the rest.

1:07 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

You are better,so much nicer than most of us.
She only stole the marvelous feeling you could've got by offering that thing to her.

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put super glue on her chair when she's away at lunch. LOL~!

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home