Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sunlight splatters dawn with answers. Darkness shrugs and bids the day good-bye - St. Stephen


Every so often I have a period in my life when I find myself unwilling to let the day go. I can be dead tired and still, for some unknown reason, not want to say good night. Something is so heavy on my mind and I don't have the strength to drag it to the surface and grab a hold of it. I always find it though. It has taken days, weeks, months. I think I know. I'm almost there. If I could just have a few more hours, I may be willing to say good-bye to this day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gel said...

Kindred nightowl,
Herein lies the allure of the night and my tenacity to cling to more time...

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get that sometimes too.. it's like I dont want to sleep because..well I've been working all day, and I just dont want the whole day to end so fast so i am kinda "clinging" on to it..maybe that explains why i slept at 5.19am today..LOL and still managed to crawl out of bed at 8.30am to go for work

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home